The only road to Easter morning
is through the unrelenting shadows of that Friday.
Only then will the alleluias be sung;
only then will the dancing begin
words by Ann Weems
Thursday March 29, 6 pm
Table Talk Bring a dish to share and gather for conversation.
We will be talking about
- the empty place at the table
- Jesus and the “Last Supper”
- what eating together means to us
Friday March 30, 10.30 am
Good Friday Protest! Songs by Arcade Fire, Bob Dylan, John Lennon & more; performed by BUC Choir. Accompanied by words both ancient and contemporary.
Mind your Walk! Walk mindfully in the community. An interactive walk for Easter with children, youth and families. Gather at BUC at 10.30 on March 30.
Register with Dayna firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday April 1, Easter 2018
- Sunrise Service 6.55 am on the beach at Leuty Lifeguard Station
- Pot-luck Breakfast 7.30 am, at the church
- Service of Celebration & Communion 10.30 am. Flowers will decorate our sanctuary and then be delivered to friends who are unable to attend service.
Offers of assistance with delivery would be much appreciated!