We all have varied circumstances to consider when making the decision about widening our encounters with others and considering whether to attend church in-person is no different. So on Sunday October 4 & 11, you have a choice about participating in the worship experience on-line or in person. Whichever you choose, we hope you will turn up!
Here is some information to help you make the choice that is right for you.
- There will be a maximum of 30 people in our main hall
- Pre-registration is required by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The safety team will ensure the health protocols are followed and will be available to help you.
- There will be a brief health questionnaire to be completed each week.
- Masks will be worn, so please bring your own.
- Family groups or friends in the same social bubble may sit together.
- Children will stay with their families.
- Steven Webb, music director will provide music on the piano, but there will not be congregational singing.
- Offering plates will be situated at the back of the main hall, for use on leaving the worship space.
- There will be no food or drink served.
- Washrooms will be available and touch points cleaned regularly.
- We ask that distanced conversation happen outside the building after worship, not in the main hall.
These two Sunday’s will help us to gauge the comfort with in-person worship. We will be closely monitoring all aspects of the Sunday morning engagement, to enable us to make an informed decision about how to proceed. To help with this assessment, when leaving the building you will be asked – Would you return for in-person worship? YES NO
Our House or Yours?
At Beach United Church
OR your home via Facebook Livestream
Whichever you choose join us at 10.30 am on Sunday Oct 4 and 11.
To attend in person registration is required. Maximum 30 people.