Hi there! I’m thrilled to bits to be a part of the ministry team at Beach United Church. My strong sense of call to minister with this new faith community has been a mutual one.
I’d like to share a few things about myself, in the hopes of deepening current relationships and fostering new ones.
• I enjoy trying something different, so don’t be surprised if you see me lying down in the middle of worship!
• I learn amazing things from children and older folk.
• I was a teacher in my former life, so you might see me cutting & pasting, writing on flip-charts and creating learning games.
• I try to live my faith, so social justice is very important to me.
• My favourite place is near water, so I try and look after God’s creation.
Perhaps you might be wondering exactly what my role and responsibilities are at Beach? Well, I work cooperatively with my colleagues and my responsibilities include ministry with families, youth and children, and ministry of social justice & the environment.
Please, come and talk to me and share some of the things that you like to do.
(416) 691-8082 ext. 26