Minister, Karen Dale
Hello, my name is Karen Dale. I have seen many changes during my time in ministry with Beach United Church but now we are well settled in a beautifully renovated building. I love sharing space with others in our open-plan office where ideas can flow back and forth. It is a wonderful challenge to help create experiences that nurture our spirits and challenge our thinking. The best part of being in ministry is meeting interesting people. So come on by, I’d love to chat!
I’d like to share a few things about myself, in the hopes of deepening current relationships and fostering new ones.
• I enjoy trying something different, so don’t be surprised if you see me lying down in the middle of worship!
• I learn amazing things from children and older folk.
• I was a teacher in my former life, so you might see me cutting & pasting, writing on flip-charts and creating learning games.
• I try to live my faith, so social justice is very important to me.
• My favourite place is near water, so I try and look after God’s creation.
Perhaps you might be wondering exactly what my role and responsibilities are at Beach? Well, I work cooperatively with my colleagues and my responsibilities include ministry with families, youth and children, and ministry of social justice & the environment.
Please, come and talk to me and share some of the things that you like to do.
(416) 691-8082 ext. 26