Your donations help us to help others. Donations are crucial to sustaining our church community as a place where people explore their faith and build relationships with God, people, and the earth – your contributions go toward the many ministries for Beach United, including our Thursday lunch programs, pastoral care, environmental and social justice initiatives, programming, etc.
We contribute 10% of all donations to the United Church of Canada’s Mission & Service Fund, to help support United Church programs across Canada and around the world.
Beach United Church is a registered Canadian charity (#118980291RR0001), which means donations to us are eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
You may submit your donations via e-transfer to email@example.com, and tax receipts for donations over $25 will be issued annually for the preceding year.
PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance) is an easy way you can make regular donations to Beach United. The amount of your choice is donated directly from your bank account each month. To learn more and sign up, contact the church office.
Donate Online through CanadaHelps
Fill out our form below to donate with your credit card, PayPal or Interac. Youʼll receive an immediate tax receipt, and your generosity will help Beach United serve the needs of the community.
Other Methods of Donation:
- Have you thought about donating stock? You can avoid capital gains tax when you donate publicly traded stock and securities to a registered charity (like Beach United). Youʼll also receive a charitable tax receipt for your donation. To learn more, contact the church office.
- Consider giving Gifts With Vision – Looking for a gift for someone special? The Gifts With Vision catalogue is filled with ways you can make a tribute donation that supports the United Churchʼs mission partners. Choose from a wide variety of donation options that support education, health, justice, and peace for people all over the world.
Ways to Help!
- Share your time by getting involved in a program that is meaningful to you
- Bring non-perishable food donations
- Bring baked goods for our lunch program
- Bring yarn for our knitting group
- Tell your friends and neighbours about the good things happening here!
However you are able to help, your generosity will be gladly received. Thank you!